Thursday, November 30, 2017

Make Money From Your Phone or Laptop--$5 Instant Cash for Signing Up!



I have been making a living from home for almost 12 years. When I started my freelance career, finding jobs was hard, there is a lot of competition for writing jobs.

So this is what I did while I looked for freelance writing clients. I honed my resume to perfection and I made money from these sites in between searching for jobs. It felt more like play than work, to be honest.

You can use your cell phone, tablet, laptop or desktop to make money with the following companies.

NOTE: Never pay to make money online. Any site that wants to charge you to make money is a scam. Period.

iSurvey World--Sign up for free and instantly make $5 sign up bonus. Take simple surveys that pay cash. Easy peezy.

Another survey site I really love is Vindale Research. They send interesting surveys delivered to your email address, some paying as much as $75!

View Fruit Survey Panel--especially fun to use on your phone, there is an app and they are always sending cool surveys.

Survey Junkie--another favorite of mine. This site was fun and I loved getting their surveys delivered to my email inbox. When you are worried about finding a great online job, checking your mail is something you do religiously.

Another thing I did while I was waiting to hear back from potential freelance jobs was to build a blog of my own. It was easy, fun, and has actually made me a lot of money over the years. If you are interested in creating a website or blog to sell stuff, host your writing portfolio, or whatever the reason, you should go for it! It is very empowering to own a web property. I use Blue Host to get started. It only cost $3.95 a month which is less than a cup of good coffee. Free domain name, free hosting, all you do is sign up and to some clicking to become an internet property owner. Don't be afraid because you don't have website building skills, anyone can build a website these days, just follow the bouncing ball!

Good luck in your freelance writing job search and good for you on finding ways to make money in the meantime.




The Easiest Way To Manage Your Credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment