Friday, November 19, 2010

Freelance Writing Jobs for Friday, Nov.19, 2010

Well I don't know about you but the holiday season has me busier than ever with freelance writing. I even plan to work this weekend. So, since I have to work I thought I'd pass along a short list of freelance writing jobs if you feel like working too! :)

Have fun! (All of these jobs are off-site, remote, telecommuting jobs-work from home)

Entertainment Blogger

Comedy Writer Needed

Bilingual Copywriter Needed Immediately

Magazine Editor Position

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, you're such an inspiration. I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job right here. I actually enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you undoubtedly bring a new voice to this topic. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Nicely, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see far more of this from you.

    ReplyDelete